Born on Valentine’s Day 1992, John Sennett is a volunteering public figure with the drive to take on the world in the only way he knows…
By bringing communities together and tackling the unknown face to face.
#ILIVEITIBLOGIT (August 2017 – 1 week) – Campaign dedicated to celebrating diversity in blogging by using our personal experiences to create change in the community.
- 1 million impressions pre-launch
- 200 personal stories told (within 4 days)
- Supported by leading UK blogging companies
- Hit the US within 24 hours of launch
#iblogbecause – (August 2016 – 2 weeks) – Campaign dedicated to bloggers sharing their motivations behind starting their blogs.
- 2.5 million impressions in 2 weeks
- 500 bloggers involved
- Hashtag chain lasted 10 days
Verbally communicating life experiences has never been easy for me. Low self-esteem plagued early life, but step by step, I learned to use my voice for good.
Chaired National Conferences, delivered lectures to universities and colleges and have spoken alongside the Mayor of Southampton.
World Record Breaker
Until August 30th 2015, there were no official world records for Rounders.
I changed this!!
Bringing the city of Southampton together, clubs from across the UK and corporate and community sponsors, the ‘most people in a Rounders exhibition match’ world record was achieved!!
- Multi-award winning volunteer
- 6 continent outreach with John’s Road to Volunteering (previous blog)
- Chairperson of a city-wide disability sports project at the age of 22
- Committee member of a top UK sports community event
- Supported leaders around the world to create change in their communities