Third party collaborations
- ‘The story of John Sennett’ is an honest blog, that at times will work with third parties. When working with third parties, all content will still remain honest and authentic.
- Transparency will be shown at the bottom of each blog post, with the process of how the third party have communicated and what was agreed.
- My opinion will always be top priority.
Blog post comments and guest features
- When I (John) invite someone (for example, another blogger) to comment on a blog post, their name will be in black and bold, clearly highlighted around their comment.
- The blogger featured will be given an opportunity to share their social media links and blog link with you. I do not accept payment for this and am under no affiliate scheme linked to their blog or social media.
- All pictures supplied by a blogger will be credited to the individual.
- No pictures will be accepted from third parties for blog collaborations. Brand work will ONLY feature my own photos.
When do I collect personal information?
When running a collaboration with either a third party (aka a brand) or a Blogger, the information gathered is collected.
- Email Address
The information gathered is gathered for the sole purpose of the collaboration. No other purposes.
What happens with my personal information?
The personal information provided is in a secure, password protected database. The personal information is not shared with any third party.
Only at your discretion will it be passed on or used to contact you regarding another opportunity I see fit.